My first taste of these cocoa pops began a little something like this . . .
- Bite one: Are they bitter or sweet?
- Bite two: I think I like these . . .
- Bite three: I think I love these . . .
- Bite four: I know I love these and I MUST make more!
It's the cycle of addiction my friends. Feel free to take part in mine so I don't feel alone :D
WHAT YOU NEED:
Chopped nuts (I used a mix of walnuts, pistachios, & almonds)
ALMOND BUTTER COCOA POPS
Vegan + Gluten Free
Total time: 10 min
- 1 cup dates
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- cocoa powder
- Combine dates, almond butter, chia seeds and vanilla in a food processor and pulse until it is completely mixed.
- Form into 8 small balls by rolling mixture between hands.
- Spread cocoa powder on a plate and roll balls in powder, then in nuts.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Refrigerate in air tight container.
DON'T MISS TFC UPDATES!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST, TWITTER, PLUS, INSTA, & FB!
Sign up for exclusive content and healthy living resources via email!
PHOTOGRAPHY: Coreen Murphy
RECIPE INSPIRATION: A HOUSE IN THE HILLS