VEGAN STUFFIN' MUFFINS
total time: 35 min
serves: 8 muffins
- 1/2 stale loaf multigrain bread, cubed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups organic vegetable stock
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add apples and celery. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add cranberries, salt, pepper, and chopped herbs. Mix to combine.
2. Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Pour the vegetable and apple mixture over bread. Add vegetable stock. Mix gently.
3. Use coconut oil spray to lightly grease a standard muffin tin. Fill each tin with stuffing mixture.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
VIEW THE ENTIRE "THANKSGIVING IN THE CITY" HOLIDAY SPREAD!
Don't miss TFC updates!
Follow us on PINTEREST, TWITTER, PLUS, INSTA, & FB!
Recipe inspiration from: http://www.brit.co/