SEASONAL GRILLED VEGETABLE PIZZA
total time: 30 min
serves: 2 as a meal, 4 as an appetizer
- Dough of choice (vegan cauliflower dough recipe)
- 1 C vegan cheese (I prefer this brand) or mozzarella
- 1 C shredded brussels sprouts
- 3/4 C butternut squash, shopped and thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 T olive oil (I used garlic infused)
- *Optional crushed red peppers
- Heat pizza maker.
- Toss or kneed dough on pizza board. Press firmly to spread into circular pizza shape. Brush with olive oil.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet. When hot, saute onion, brussels sprouts and butternut squash until softened.
- Add cheese and veggies to pizza dough. Bake in oven for instructed time (based on crust type).
- Tops with crushed red peppers to add some spice!
NOTE: If you do not have a pizza maker, you can cook in oven (400 degrees) on a cooked crust, flat bread or lavash for about 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.
VIEW THE ENTIRE "THANKSGIVING IN THE CITY" HOLIDAY SPREAD!
Don't miss TFC updates!
Follow us on PINTEREST, TWITTER, PLUS, INSTA, & FB!