Presentation is key for the holidays. Here are a couple ways to make your Dark Chocolate look festive for Halloween . . . These little candies are healthy and soooo easy to make!
Dark Chocolate Bundt Cakes
makes about 24 pieces
total time: 15 minutes
- 2 Bars Dark Chocolate, 70% +
- Gold Sprinkles
- Melt dark chocolate over double broiler or low heat.
- For pistachio bundt cakes: Place pistachio pieces in a ring shape at the bottom of bundt cake candy pan (like this one here)
- For gold sprinkle bundt cakes: Place gold sprinkles in a ring shape at the bottom of bundt cake candy pan (like this one here)
- Place candies in refrigerator until hard about 15 min. Take out of pan and display for Halloween!