Most of our recipes here are made from scratch, but since everyone tends to get busy around the Holidays, here is a great way to spice up an oldie but goodie brownie or cupcake mix. AND . . . it looks pretty Halloween-ie :D
GLUTEN-FREE, PEANUT BUTTER OREO CUPCAKES
- Gluten Free Brownie or Cake Mix (I like Pamela's)
- Gluten Free Joes O's (Trader Joe's Oreos)
- Gluten Free - Dark Chocolate Frosting (I like Pamela's)
- Mix brownie or cake mix per instructions.
- Place cupcake liners on cupcake baking sheet. Add a teaspoon of brownie mix to the bottom
- Spread peanut butter to top of Joe's O and layer with another Joe's O. Add one final layer of peanut butter to the top of second Joe's O. Place peanut buttered Joe's O's in cupcake liners. You can do one or two layers depending on your preference. I did both!
- Fill cupcake liners with brownie or cake mix until in has covered the Joe's O's.
- Bake brownies or cake per instructions.
- Mix frosting per instructions and add to cooled cupcakes!
CHECK OUT THE REST OF OUR HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN SERIES!