I’m a big fan of breakfast. I’m also a big fan of impressing guests with minimal work. Both ideas work flawlessly here with this sweet potato hash . . .
A perfect alternative to those “other” breakfast potatoes that aren’t nearly as healthy!
SWEET POTATO HASH
TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cubed and steamed
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary (dried works as well)
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Rinse sweet potatoes. Chop into cubes. Steam until soft, but slightly undercooked (about 15 minutes).
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium/high heat. Sauté green onions and rosemary for a minute or two.
- Add sweet potatoes until brown and crispy on the edges.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and enjoy!
- Refrigerate in an airtight container. Lasts about a week.
- 1. Steam a big batch of sweet potatoes and refrigerate in an airtight container (up to about a week).
- 2. When ready to serve, continue with steps 2-4.