I'm pretty much addicted to this trail mix! It has to be one of the easiest mixes to make and it's packed with healthy ingredients to keep you full in between meals. The unsweetened coconut tastes like a little slice of heaven with just the right amount of salt from the pistachios and almonds. It's a make-ahead staple in our house!
Coconut Trail Mix
Vegan + Gluten Free
total time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped unsweetened dried apricots
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Chop apricots, coconut and almonds.
- Combine pistachios, apricots, coconut, and almonds in a bowl.
- Store in airtight container for about two weeks.
- MAKE-AHEAD: Store 1-2 servings in mini mason jars so you can grab and go! Make sure to measure out portion sizes as trail mix can be easy to overdo. Trail mix serving sizes are normally about 100 grams.
Don't miss TFC updates!
Follow us on PINTEREST, TWITTER, PLUS, INSTA, & FB!
Recipe Inspiration: Whole Living
Photography: Coreen Murphy